So you've hit a log...

How is your gal coming along by the way?

She is coming along....just slung the floor back into the boat...have my vibration dampening 40mil rubber laid down, gas lines and electrical to the senders is all checked and secure, ready to screw down some footing and quit tripping over the damn stringers!!

I got a little gun shy about posting my updates...have you seen the JAC and Woolys new alloys? damnnnn lol.

I should have some updates worth writing about soon I hope!

She is coming along....just slung the floor back into the boat...have my vibration dampening 40mil rubber laid down, gas lines and electrical to the senders is all checked and secure, ready to screw down some footing and quit tripping over the damn stringers!!

I got a little gun shy about posting my updates...have you seen the JAC and Woolys new alloys? damnnnn lol.

I should have some updates worth writing about soon I hope!
Don't let those shiny pieces of tin intimidate you FB! We all want to see your updates. I have restored a couple of boats ( I'm sure half the guys on this forum have) We all know how much hard work is involved and appreciate someone else's work. LIke the old saying goes; " I love hard work, I could watch it all day"

Back