SIM Yamaha

Live 2 fish

Anyone have experience or reviews from SIM Yamaha? Thinking of ordering a Yamaha VTS - variable trolling system kit from them for my 115.
same part number as Yamaha OEM.

cheers,

L2F

I order all my 100 hr motor maintenance kits from them. They have been great to deal with in my experience. They have a guy from there that posts a ton in The Hull Truth and answers lots of people questions. Lots of instructional information on their website for DIY.

Ive ordered from them before. Very knowlegable. Probably the best techs around to get information from on line. The only issue I had was a bloody duty and processing charge post deliver at almost 30% of the cost of the items I bought. They used Fedex for my delivery. It may be better to use USPS if they use them.

Andy at Sims is no doubt one of the best in the business. Their web page as a lot of pertinent Yamaha info that has served me well in the past. I have purchased a few items in the past that were under $250 from Sims and prior to the border being closed they were delivered to Blaine, Washington with no tax's or duty. I am only 20 minutes from the border so it made sense on occasion. My preference now with everything going on would be to buy local and support Canadian whenever possible.

Andy at Sims is no doubt one of the best in the business. Their web page as a lot of pertinent Yamaha info that has served me well in the past. I have purchased a few items in the past that were under $250 from Sims and prior to the border being closed they were delivered to Blaine, Washington with no tax's or duty. I am only 20 minutes from the border so it made sense on occasion. My preference now with everything going on would be to buy local and support Canadian whenever possible.
Took this advise and bought the kit local. Good call.

Cheers,

Back