Silk Road Spices

CIVANO

I contacted them on how to us the 3 blends I purchased and here is their response. Hope it is useful

• Bow River Fish Blend - You can rub this directly on your fish before cooking, followed by a little drizzle of oil. We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons per 6oz fillet, but feel free to use more or less to your preference! This blend also makes a great dipping sauce. Add a few dashes to your favourite aioli recipe!
  • Greek Seasoning - Mix 2-3 teaspoons with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of olive oil for a versatile salad dressing or marinade for chicken, lamb, or beef! Or if you're in a rush, you can brush it on your meat with a little olive oil right before grilling.
  • Argentinian Chimichurri - To make a sauce/marinade, you’ll need 2 parts olive oil, 1 part red wine vinegar, 1 part water, and 1 part Chimichurri. Mix the spice blend with the water and vinegar in a bowl and let the herbs soften for 15 minutes. Then stir in the oil. You can add the sauce directly to your pan as you cook your meat, or use it as a marinade for at least a few hours before cooking (preferably overnight if you have time).

I contacted them on how to us the 3 blends I purchased and here is their response. Hope it is useful

• Bow River Fish Blend - You can rub this directly on your fish before cooking, followed by a little drizzle of oil. We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons per 6oz fillet, but feel free to use more or less to your preference! This blend also makes a great dipping sauce. Add a few dashes to your favourite aioli recipe!
  • Greek Seasoning - Mix 2-3 teaspoons with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of olive oil for a versatile salad dressing or marinade for chicken, lamb, or beef! Or if you're in a rush, you can brush it on your meat with a little olive oil right before grilling.
  • Argentinian Chimichurri - To make a sauce/marinade, you’ll need 2 parts olive oil, 1 part red wine vinegar, 1 part water, and 1 part Chimichurri. Mix the spice blend with the water and vinegar in a bowl and let the herbs soften for 15 minutes. Then stir in the oil. You can add the sauce directly to your pan as you cook your meat, or use it as a marinade for at least a few hours before cooking (preferably overnight if you have time).
Thanks for posting, I’m a fan of Silk Road spices Wasn’t aware of these spice mixes. This week I used their Marrakesh Salmon Seasoning on planked Chinook. Different flavour than the usual Salmon Spice, well received by my guests.

Back