SFBC's Offical 2018-2019 Hockey Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha
Ez pickins in the sound last year ,
Just beina smart butt , we run up your way once or twice a year in good weather , hopin for the best in 123 , let the big boys figure the mess out , few of the well known south island charters set shop up here last summer , Guess things are getting a little choked out down south

****** for all us ....

Go Oil Go
How bowt them Nucks !!
Skinny kids on fire again
Flames look tight

Hahaha
Ez pickins in the sound last year ,
Just beina smart butt , we run up your way once or twice a year in good weather , hopin for the best in 123 , let the big boys figure the mess out , few of the well known south island charters set shop up here last summer , Guess things are getting a little choked out down south

****** for all us ....

Go Oil Go
How bowt them Nucks !!
Skinny kids on fire again
Flames look tight
Yeah I heard that. We won’t see that as we don’t have any moorage available without rafting 4 deep at the Government dock.

I think the Nucks will be pretty good in a couple of years, once Quinn Hughes gets a year under his belt and they draft either his brother or some other high draft pick.

They have been in the Stanley Cup finals 3 times since the Leafs have
And how many cups have they won....NONE, oh wait time for the conspiracy theories, Bettman wants an original six team to win, ref was against them blah blah blah. Best in the western conference 3 years when the conference was a joke, Fog ducker for a guy who spouts off about being a great player and playing at a high level, a team looses one game and the season is over, good one. As Stizzlas stated canuck fans are a fickle group, take this thread for instance you go almost 10 games without a win and this thread would be on page 3 if it wasn't for me bumping it back up, then they win 2 in a row and the parade and riot is planned again. I have cheered for the Leafs for 56 years, never left and never will, say all you want i heave heard all the jokes, no big deal. Oh yes we sucked for many stretches at a time. Maybe i can use the NOCUP conspiracy route, they wanted LA in the cup final 99 would never cut Dougy with a high stick, nope just a missed call. Careful what you poke fun at FD, your southern brothers are fishers just like you, i have heard the guide industry is getting reeled in to let the real rec fishers fish, tough times for all. Why do you think they had the posse show up to the south coast meeting to vote Ryan in, the posse was made up of lodges and guides. GO NUCKS GO

And how many cups have they won....NONE, oh wait time for the conspiracy theories, Bettman wants an original six team to win, ref was against them blah blah blah. Best in the western conference 3 years when the conference was a joke, Fog ducker for a guy who spouts off about being a great player and playing at a high level, a team looses one game and the season is over, good one. As Stizzlas stated canuck fans are a fickle group, take this thread for instance you go almost 10 games without a win and this thread would be on page 3 if it wasn't for me bumping it back up, then they win 2 in a row and the parade and riot is planned again. I have cheered for the Leafs for 56 years, never left and never will, say all you want i heave heard all the jokes, no big deal. Oh yes we sucked for many stretches at a time. Maybe i can use the NOCUP conspiracy route, they wanted LA in the cup final 99 would never cut Dougy with a high stick, nope just a missed call. Careful what you poke fun at FD, your southern brothers are fishers just like you, i have heard the guide industry is getting reeled in to let the real rec fishers fish, tough times for all. Why do you think they had the posse show up to the south coast meeting to vote Ryan in, the posse was made up of lodges and guides. GO NUCKS GO
Statistics show you have zero chance of winning the Cup without being in the final.

Good comeback with an overall good effort in the 3rd by the Canucks. I was hoping Torts would lose it when Virtanen got that cheeky Luongo goal to win the game.
Just watched the Building Brock documentary following the game.We are very fortunate to have this quality,humble human being on our team. Excellent viewing and I understand Sportsnet will be showing the segment December 15th on after hours.

Good comeback with an overall good effort in the 3rd by the Canucks. I was hoping Torts would lose it when Virtanen got that cheeky Luongo goal to win the game.
Just watched the Building Brock documentary following the game.We are very fortunate to have this quality,humble human being on our team. Excellent viewing and I understand Sportsnet will be showing the segment December 15th on after hours.
The Flow!!

49 years between Cups but you dance with the girls that brung you. Bandwagon jumpers are a feature of most pro sports, sad but true. Hoping that the Jets stay healthy.

Hawks are a mess. Last ten games they gave up a minimum of two goals in the first and then try to make a game of it. Bright spot is Jokiharju and a spot in the Jack Hughes sweepstakes. Haven't picked first since Kane, lol. I figure it's five years before the Hawks are a contender.

49 years between Cups but you dance with the girls that brung you. Bandwagon jumpers are a feature of most pro sports, sad but true. Hoping that the Jets stay healthy.

Hawks are a mess. Last ten games they gave up a minimum of two goals in the first and then try to make a game of it. Bright spot is Jokiharju and a spot in the Jack Hughes sweepstakes. Haven't picked first since Kane, lol. I figure it's five years before the Hawks are a contender.
Always loved the Canucks -Hawks rivalry in the day but as you mentioned both teams are in a pickle. Let's hope in the near future both teams get a crack at a #1 over all lottery pick. But, still not very happy with D. Keith and that elbow on H.Sedin. Maybe I should just let it go. LOL
As for the Jet's, diffidently a team to reckon with in the playoffs. My go to Canadian team for the playoffs for sure.

Gotta post more often. Hawks won 6-3 over Pittsburgh tonight.

Too much Leafs, not enough Hawks or Jets, for that matter. :rolleyes: Jets vs Hawks Friday. I 'll go with e-man's usual, 4-2 Hawks win.

Always loved the Canucks -Hawks rivalry in the day but as you mentioned both teams are in a pickle. Let's hope in the near future both teams get a crack at a #1 over all lottery pick. But, still not very happy with D. Keith and that elbow on H.Sedin. Maybe I should just let it go. LOL
As for the Jet's, diffidently a team to reckon with in the playoffs. My go to Canadian team for the playoffs for sure.

with the nucks lucks..hawks will pull the 1st over all pick :rolleyes:

Snooze fest last night for 2 periods but the Canucks in the 3rd at least made it entertaining. Still a few passengers that need to spanked. Will take the point.
Edmonton with the OT loss against Winnipeg and a new coach are playing well but losing 2 defencemen is going to hurt short term.
Leafs losing 4-1 to a good team in Tampa really again emphasizes the defence weakness on the right side soon.Get it done Dubas and start respecting the better teams in the east or the leafs are going nowhere in the playoffs.

short term injuries , we will be fine..Sekera getting close ,
stay tuned , theres rumblings on a trade for a high level offensive skilled D Man in the pipeline !!!

FD
Sounds like an interesting rumour with Klefbom gone for 6 weeks so something is probably in the works. Who do you figure?
My guess which I heard awhile back was RNH to Boston for Krug and DeBrusk? Makes sense trade for both parties. Oilers get a high end defenseman and a young player that has tons of upside.
Not sure the cap plays in this but dumping Lucic in a trade would open things up and helps protecting someone better with the Seattle expansion draft forthcoming. Lucic NMC comes into play unless he has asked for a trade. Interesting though.

it shouldnt be any of the Oilers higher end guys , id be SHOCKED if Nuge goes ,
think Looch is here for the ride , it is what it is , he knows good things are comin , why leave ??
hes pl;ayin well off the score sheets , fans are actually cheering him , hitting machine, policeman
wearing a 10 k diamond ring i know,,, not a stanley cup team , but getting better

fd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back