Schooner Cove

Thats true but theres fish out there. If nanaimos fishing well i bet its decent out in the winchelseas. Check your regs though as much of its a rockfish conservation area.

Ya, even when coho where in their heyday, a few guys spent all their time trolling for springs in the gap between Winchelsea and Adda. We always ran over to Sangster for springs starting in June.
I haven't really fished the area since the early 90's.

still a few springs in that gap but like you guys did its alot better to run over to sangster. It can still be good in june

ya, i always fished mistaken, gerald and a sangster a bit, always did very well in the early 90s, im heading out there in a few weekends, i was just wondering if there were fish showing up, which island is adda?

Winchelsea is the one with the tower on it. Adda is across about 0.5km and a gap is formed between them. Like i said check regs some of the area is closed. Also the reef off of winchelsea the end near the base is good sometimes. If you have the boat and the weathers good i would check out sangster

my boats still high and dry but i might get out on the may long weekend. If i do ill prob go with a friend and check out sangster or ballenas

ya, kelly i will be making a trip to the island, i will be out there fishing for may long, i usually fish from mistaken to the spar boi, i usually pick up fish on that pass.

Back