Saskatchewan Walleye

sir-vivor

If anyone going near Saskatchewan and want to do some Epic Walleye fishing, I could probably hook you up with my Bro for an excellent day on the water.
Here are a few pics of the fish we caught (fist day 16 and second day 12 days). With the largest being over 8 lbs.

Now there's some tasty vittles! Been a while since I had the pleasure.Next to a nice tender chicken halibut,my favorite
fish to eat.An 8lb. walleye is a nice frickin' fish.Well done!

I've fished for them a few times on Diefenbaker Lake, lots of action and nice sized fish - not to mention probably the best tasting fish that swims.

What part of Sask are these taken in?

I've fished for them a few times on Diefenbaker Lake, lots of action and nice sized fish - not to mention probably the best tasting fish that swims.

What part of Sask are these taken in?

You hit the nail on the head Sasquatch ...... Riverhurst , Sask on Dief (Also where the World Record 42+ lb Rainbow trouts were caught by a couple of locals Brothers, my Brother knows them and knows where the fish but the key is their mooching (no one knows what they use and they are not telling LOL).
I would say Walleye are one of the best eating fish too, next to Dief Perch and Hali and my new favorite Black Sea Bass.

You hit the nail on the head Sasquatch ...... Riverhurst , Sask on Dief (Also where the World Record 42+ lb Rainbow trouts were caught by a couple of locals Brothers, my Brother knows them and knows where the fish but the key is their mooching (no one knows what they use and they are not telling LOL).
I would say Walleye are one of the best eating fish too, next to Dief Perch and Hali and my new favorite Black Sea Bass.

Genetically modified mutant triploid Rainbows escaped from fish farms should not be considered for the record books in my opinion.

I used to fish at the Qu'appelle dam. Nice bows in there, they school with the walleye sometimes. You get one rainbow, then a walleye, then another bow etc . Not too many days you can get out on the lake with the crazy winds there.

Back