Salmon SPots in Victoria

• Thread starter Thread starter kingfisher10
  • Start date Start date
K

kingfisher10

Hi guys..you all seem really nice..im 14 ..my dad doesnt like fishing so i barely go..but i absolutly love its my favorite thing to do. i bike to elk lake all the time never catch anything. so i was wondering if there are any salmon fishing spots in victoria.im interested in doing some fly fishing.

thank you for all your information i appreciatte it.

haha ya im already addicted. and by the way if you dont like tellin everyone about a spot please email me thanks

kf i dont know victoria, just thought i'd say hi, welcome, im pretty new here myself, have fun whereever you go. try the rivers though, a good river set up will always bring lots of enjoyment.

Welcome to our site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

For Elk Lake, try any combo of large Chartreuse, pink and orange power eggs on 2 ft leader above a swivel and egg sinkers. Fish along the highway at the clearing with the garbage can or across at the fishing pier.

For casting for salmon, here's a few places you can go to easily.
http://www.shorecaster.bizhosting.com/

Just click on the locations page.

Cheers;)

'Hawk

Beaver Lake is good for bassfishing. find a fishing spot on the shore and cast. Bass will bite aggressively (spoons, spinners, worms, flies) in summertime and early fall.

Ten Miles Pt near UVic has some shorecasting spots for salmon.

thanks for all the information..it just doesnt look like there is any reliable spots right now for salmon.

thankx anyway

kingfisher

Back