Salmon Plugs Wanted

FurnaceFace

Hello Fellow Fishermen,

I'm looking for all older salmon plugs, not necessarily "lucky louies" Please let me know if you ever come across any older looking plugs. Thanks so much,

i have 4 Alaskan's if interested.
A Swiftsure by Les Davis.
A wood oldie; pink stripes possible Martin
A wood lucky louie, pink stripes.

I am still going through the storage. I found 2 more plugs, one spoon and 21 new Buzz Bombs, some in original individual packages. 4 of the Buzz Bombs are the original rough casting.

I am still going through the storage. I found 2 more plugs, one spoon and 21 new Buzz Bombs, some in original individual packages. 4 of the Buzz Bombs are the original rough casting.
Good Morning,

Are you able to send pics of the plugs and spoon to my PM? Thanks so much,

Mike

When I am finished going through all the storage bins, I will post some MORE pictures. Also found four 1979 Salmon Enhancement Lapel Pins.

I will sell most of them. I know there are boxes of new plugs and spoons somewhere because I have seen them before. Tuna jigs too. #45 peanut "butter plugs" SOMEWHERE! Just busy finishing up painting the house before the rains come. Moved a bunch of lead around today. Have my cannon ball mold, can't find my ladle.

I will sell most of them. I know there are boxes of new plugs and spoons somewhere because I have seen them before. Tuna jigs too. #45 peanut "butter plugs" SOMEWHERE! Just busy finishing up painting the house before the rains come. Moved a bunch of lead around today. Have my cannon ball mold, can't find my ladle.
Great Reid, please let me know

i have 4 Alaskan's if interested.
A Swiftsure by Les Davis.
A wood oldie; pink stripes possible Martin
A wood lucky louie, pink stripes.
I will take them for the 100 bucks, can you find out how much to send them to Nanaimo>and how do I pay you?? 403 318 4245

Back