Salmon and Halibut fishing recommendation

wfasek

Hi,
Looking for recommendations for fishing trip with my son.

We have been to Prince Rupert twice and had good experiences both times.

Looking for:
- Want to catch Halibut and Salmon and Rock Cod to bring home with us.
- Reasonable pricing - not looking for 4 or 5 star type experience. We want to save a bit of money. Happy staying at a motel which we did in Prince Rupert and flew in and out. We have paid approx $2500 in the past for 2 1/2 days plus tip.

Recommended locations?
Charters?
Time of summer to go?
Thank you!!

Hi,

Looking for:
- Reasonable pricing - not looking for 4 or 5 star type experience. We want to save a bit of money. Happy staying at a motel which we did in Prince Rupert and flew in and out. We have paid approx $2500 in the past for 2 1/2 days plus tip.

Recommended locations?
Charters?
Time of summer to go?
Thank you!!
Where do you normally stay when in Rupert? do they have freezers for catch? i am looking to do the same thing but with my own boat

Hi,

Looking for:

Recommended locations?
Charters?
Time of summer to go?
Thank you!!
There are several charter boats operating out of the marina in Cow Bay. While I was tied up there, year before last, I got to watch them come in every day... there didn't seem to be a problem of a lack of fish, that's for sure.

book a room at the hacas inn. look up a guide in bamfield. ice cream on the west side after fishing.

Back