Rugged coast of British Columbia. Home to PEETZ.

PEETZcanada

Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. PEETZ the Original Knuckle-Buster Salmon Trolling Reel since 1925. That's almost 100 years of dedication to our passion. Sportfishing on the rugged coast of BC is amazing, if haven't tried it yet, now is a great time to get out there and explore.
Vancouver Island. Made Here.

Nice little video. Obviously targeted at the mobile phone user with the vertical orientation.

Just watched your Halibut clacker video too. I notice that these videos are uploaded from an account with your name rather than the Peetz brand. Not sure if that's intentional or not. In my opinion when I'm searching on YouTube for videos I will look at the uploader...if I'm looking for info about a product/brand I prioritize videos uploaded by the brand's account.

Nice little video. Obviously targeted at the mobile phone user with the vertical orientation.

Just watched your Halibut clacker video too. I notice that these videos are uploaded from an account with your name rather than the Peetz brand. Not sure if that's intentional or not. In my opinion when I'm searching on YouTube for videos I will look at the uploader...if I'm looking for info about a product/brand I prioritize videos uploaded by the brand's account.
I am a brand. RVP. 🙂

I always encourage and accept feedback from folks. Thank you.

To them who do not know me, I am Robert Van Pelt, people also know me as RVP. I am the President of PEETZ. I eat, sleep, deam, act and make fishing tackle all week long, every single week, month after month. That is my life. Everything Fishing. Vancouver Island. Made Here.

The beautiful thing about PEETZ is that I met Bill Hooson, then, the first non family owner of PEETZ back in the 1970's, in the very same year that I sold my first fishing product into Gordon Sports in Victoria at the age of 13. I never gave up on the pursuit of my dream, I never quit working towards my end goal. It is my life, it is my effort and it is only just beginning under its new light. I work myself to the ends of the earth for the people I serve and whom support my efforts through their patronage. I will always do more than I need to.

If you know, you know.

Last edited:
Back