REAR STEERING IDEAS

B

Brokenrod

My buddy is repowering his boat with a 350 mercruiser dualprop he is looking for ideas for rear steering ideas. He's looked at the expensive remote kicker ones, too expensive. Any ideas ?

picjust hookup another wheel at the back on a short steering cable i did its ggreat then you can use both front and back wheels

picjust hookup another wheel at the back on a short steering cable i did its ggreat then you can use both front and back wheels

if your motors line up fairly close you can go to a stainless ball and socket set-up with a stainless rod to connect the two and steer from the steering wheel if that works....can be done for under $100.00....no need to take them on and off when moving from place to place .....works great on my 26ft wellcraft....can send pics if you wish

if your motors line up fairly close you can go to a stainless ball and socket set-up with a stainless rod to connect the two and steer from the steering wheel if that works....can be done for under $100.00....no need to take them on and off when moving from place to place .....works great on my 26ft wellcraft....can send pics if you wish

Back