Radar Arches

fishwish

Just checking if any of you have had a custom radar arch built for you.

The names of any recomended manufacturers would be greatly appreciated.

FishWish

I plan on having one built by a friend this year.He used to work for lifetimer boats and now does his own thing.PM me if you like and I can get you his #.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

A friend of mine had one custom made for his boat in Victoria. I think he got it done at
Liquid Metal Marine
2057 Mills Road 2, Sidney, BC V8L5X2
(250) 656-9298

Give them a call and get a price. Shop around.

A friend of mine had one custom made for his boat in Victoria. I think he got it done at
Liquid Metal Marine
(250) 656-9298

Actually he no longer has his custom made radar arch on his boat any more.. he had to take it off when he got his hard top installed. His stainless radar arch sits behind his shed! LOL.. I can ask him for you if he want to sell it??? He had it on his 20' Trophy for only a couple years before his hard top... It's now expensive deceration behind his shed! LOL.. I will e-mail you...

Actually he no longer has his custom made radar arch on his boat any more.. he had to take it off when he got his hard top installed. His stainless radar arch sits behind his shed! LOL.. I can ask him for you if he want to sell it??? He had it on his 20' Trophy for only a couple years before his hard top... It's now expensive deceration behind his shed! LOL.. I will e-mail you...

Protech in N.Van did mine. High class work. Pricey also (heavy stainless tube).
WOULD use em again.

Some like it rough...
Others just puke!.

Mr. Dean

Protech in N.Van did mine. High class work. Pricey also (heavy stainless tube).
WOULD use em again.

Some like it rough...
Others just puke!.

Mr. Dean

see Walt @ Bohn's Sheet Metal ( W.B.Custom Marine)
5520 Croyden Pl. behind Saseenos Shell Near Sunny Shores
Sooke B.C. 642-4797 He is a master at his craft and will
build in all metals. Ask about his reputation to anyone locally.

ON THE BEACH

see Walt @ Bohn's Sheet Metal ( W.B.Custom Marine)
5520 Croyden Pl. behind Saseenos Shell Near Sunny Shores
Sooke B.C. 642-4797 He is a master at his craft and will
build in all metals. Ask about his reputation to anyone locally.

ON THE BEACH

quote:
Liquid Metal Marine
(250) 656-9298

I Know she does a good job @liquid metal.

C'ya on the water.

I looked at the Tower the Rock is talking about,Paul from trotac told me about it.Its a very nice well made stainless unit, just a tad pricey at 2000$ Maybe he will take less now??? DSS welding in Duncan makes custom towers as well, very good craftsmanship.I made mine on my own as i was in a pinch for time and most guys were to busy.

Edited by - maddog on 02/06/2006 20:18:42

Thanks for the info, Maddog. I'm headed down to Victoria this weekend and hopefully I'll get a chance to look at the arch that Rock spoke of. If it doesn't work out, I'll be sure to give DSS a call.

Fish Wish

Back