Radar Arch

• Thread starter Thread starter Brisco
  • Start date Start date
Big Dude, Can you give me a hint,I'm not kidding, I'm not aware of this other site.

Thanks for the link Big Guy. The mods are big boys and realise we like to help each other out. :)

There is a aluminum boat/fab shop in Steveston that will build you anything from a rack for your truck or a radar arch. They used to be called Thomson Brothers I cannot remember the new name.They are behind the Royal Bank and across from the Mariners Exchange. Worth a shot.

quote:Originally posted by Brisco

Slabby, I would really appreciate the name and number if possible. I could throw it in the back of the pick-up! Thanks very much:)

Brisco,

Sorry I hadn't responded to your question. Been out of touch for a while and just got back. Looks like you found it anyway. Too bad it's not going to work out for you.

Thanks Fishallspec, I talked to a well known shop in the Vancouver area and he is talking $4000.00 by the time we install rod holders etc. I'm sure he does great work but its out of my price range. I could buy the Atlantic arch and a radar. Fishing season is about over so time is on my side. With the kind help of the people on this site I know I'll be ready for spring!

Hi guys, Thompson Machine in Steveston is now Dixon Industries. I've seen some of his work when Rick Dixon came over to Ruxton Island to visit my nieghbour.He is working on a new build now that sounds awesome, all aluminium and 8 litre power!! Check him out.

Hi guys, Thompson Machine in Steveston is now Dixon Industries. I've seen some of his work when Rick Dixon came over to Ruxton Island to visit my nieghbour.He is working on a new build now that sounds awesome, all aluminium and 8 litre power!! Check him out.

There is also Rym Propeller in Richmond on Minoru Blvd. I have had a kicker bracket and an aluminum gas tank fabricated. They do good work.

There is also Rym Propeller in Richmond on Minoru Blvd. I have had a kicker bracket and an aluminum gas tank fabricated. They do good work.

Back