Quick Little Navionics Help Please

Stizzla

Crew Member
I updated my card this evening and climbed into the boat to see if I got the more detailed “sonarcharts” that I was after. I did, which on my model is called “fish n’ Chips”

I live near the water and wanted to scroll over to coal island to see how detailed the drop offs are and the cursor is on the depth finder side not the chart side.

Anybody know how I get the cursor back over the the map?

thanks a bunch!

your pal,

Stizzy

Okay makes sense. Thanks!
I’ll give it a go again tomorrow. The scotch is too yummy and fireplace too warm to go back out in the dark rain.

If you have a split screen just tap on the screen you want to control. In this case tap the chart screen and it should work. There’s also a restore cursor function on the side quick access menu.

If you have a split screen just tap on the screen you want to control. In this case tap the chart screen and it should work. There’s also a restore cursor function on the side quick access menu.
Awesome I don’t believe my elite 7 is a touch screen but I’ll try it.
thank you!

Awesome I don’t believe my elite 7 is a touch screen but I’ll try it.
thank you!
Mines an Elite 7 TI and its a few years old. If tap doesn’t work you may have to go to your menu. The tap is an awesome shortcut.

I think you just hit the ok button again and again to switch sides.

You can use this free Navionics Web app to research places from home or anywhere. It covers the world.
Can even do auto routes and distances.

this will land you right on Coal Island

You can use this free Navionics Web app to research places from home or anywhere. It covers the world.
Can even do auto routes and distances.

this will land you right on Coal Island

I downloaded the more detailed chart for when I’m actually out there fishing. Just wanted to test it out in the driveway to see how it looked out there. I’m sure with the help from y’all I will be golden

I updated my card this evening and climbed into the boat to see if I got the more detailed “sonarcharts” that I was after. I did, which on my model is called “fish n’ Chips”

I live near the water and wanted to scroll over to coal island to see how detailed the drop offs are and the cursor is on the depth finder side not the chart side.

Anybody know how I get the cursor back over the the map?

thanks a bunch!

your pal,

Stizzy
I have a hook 7. If I recall correctly, when working one side of the split screen, I press the page button quickly twice and it changes to the other side. I'm sure this was the same procedure for my elite 5.
I hope this helps

I have a hook 7. If I recall correctly, when working one side of the split screen, I press the page button quickly twice and it changes to the other side. I'm sure this was the same procedure for my elite 5.
I hope this helps
The page button that's it.

I have to 'press and hold' the page button on my HDS8

I think I just double tapped the pages button and I was back on the map. Thanks again for your help!!

Back