Prawn Line

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
5cents a foot Poly Blue Steel, 14cents a foot for lead line.

I am buying 6x600foot lines for $30 each. Any one else interested? If interested they will be available by Friday.

Lead line is in 400 foot shots.

Yessir... changed my mind-- will take one 600ft Poly Blue

Thanks Owen...

Bryan

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

They are 1/4inch. Just got off the phone with him. He said 1/4 is about the same strenght as 1/2inch poly.

I ordered 10x600. I figured it is a start. I just need to find a good deal on floats.

I am finding out 1/4inch is not thick enough to properly run thru some of our pullers. But this line is rated for 900 lbs SWL which is strong enough.

Not to worry though, as 5/16 is being looked into right now at the same price. Everything is going to be just fine.

My list is confirmed. I am not going to take any more orders. Funny thing is all the guys that picked up them traps from me are the same guys wanting line.:)

And yes it's 5/16 so it works with all prawn pullers that I know of.

Cheers,

My list is confirmed. I am not going to take any more orders. Funny thing is all the guys that picked up them traps from me are the same guys wanting line.:)

And yes it's 5/16 so it works with all prawn pullers that I know of.

Cheers,

Just wait..:)
If you like Fishing Guide has the best deal on A-1's I have seen in years. And great colors to choose from.

Cheers All,

I can provide both leaded, floating prawn/crab line, polyform floats in both Hi Viz Yellow and Safety Orange, commercial crab traps, sport crab traps, commercial prawn traps, kellets, bait cups and, if you purchase, I professionally splice your traps and lines at no charge.

Let me know...

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Hey Fishing Guide, I am looking for 4 sets of rope and floats as I already have the traps. Wondering what that would cost.

Cheers Slaydown,

I have 4 of my own personal A-1 floats in excellent shape that have one year on them. I bought all new (different coloured) so am getting rid of them. They cost 39.99 plus tax ($45.58 each) and will sell them for $20.00 each.

The ground line would be dependent upon the gauge but the most common is 5/16" and would then be determined on how much you wish.

Let me know as I only have 4 of the use A-1 floats but also have new ones at $35.00 cash

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Cheers Slaydown,

Of course I will splice the floats into both the floats as well as the traps at no cost and I can also supply and splice in the commercial #58 S/S snaps as well.

Give me a shout or PM me....

On a side note...very frustrating that we can no longer edit our posts. Makes making multiple posts necessary rather than going back to add/or edit.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Back