Please help! Where can I buy this?

Are you saying that yours isn't a ball, or is a ball? That Delrin insert in yours looks like a ball in the photo
Has a ball.

I've sourced it as a 5/16 24 female right hand rod end. Still can't track one down locally.

HA! That part! Mine broke last year while I was in Bamfield.
Go to Seastar Solutions in Richmond. There on No. 6 rd. There was a guy there that was very helpful .
Mine was i believe 7/16th's diameter with a 20 pitch thread that accepted a 1/2" bolt.

HA! That part! Mine broke last year while I was in Bamfield.
Go to Seastar Solutions in Richmond. There on No. 6 rd. There was a guy there that was very helpful .
Mine was i believe 7/16th's diameter with a 20 pitch thread that accepted a 1/2" bolt.
Beauty thanks.

Why they were ever made in plastic I do not understand.

Odd that yours is plastic. New one I got is stainless. Old one was metal (40 plus years old mind you) that broke due to rust and age!

Beauty thanks.

Why they were ever made in plastic I do not understand.
You’ll understand after you buy that princess auto one haha

Spend $12 at PA and it’ll last a year. Or buy the chinesium stainless and it’ll last 10

I probably have one at my work. I'll check tonight. You need it still? @Raincity
7/16 fine thread or 5/16?
I ordered the junk one from PA to tide me over. I can't find any stainless ones for a reasonable price. It's 5/16 fine. That'd be sweet if yoj had one thanks man.

Back