outboard pod builder

mikep

Hey guys looking for a pod for a 23' boston whaler. It's going to be setup with a 300 yami and 9.9 kicker. It would be nice to have a swim grid built into the pod. Who is good at building these things and what do they run price wise? Any help would be great.

Mike.. What about that tnerb guy?

i know a guy out my way that has done nice work on a couple of buddies boats.. Both pods on there boats were right around 3k.. I will get ya the number..

if you are on the mainland, i think it is called streamline boats? they will do swimgrids or whatever you can think up...finished business had his pod built there

Its hard enough to get tnerb to weld up my 14' jet sled let alone build a pod ahahaha, plus i'm tying to get him to help me do the welding on 3 link tacoma project. This pod will be for a buddies boat and we would like to go with someone who has lots of experience building these things. Trophy it would be great to get your buddies # for the pod. You can text it to 604 671 0109 if your want.

Comfort thanks for that, I have been talking to nick aka FB about streamline and it looks like a really good option.

this guy has done a tonne of nice work.. extended a friends boat by 2'.. lapstrakes and chines,, etc.. a couple nice pods that i have seen... Darren Gough 604-910-9970... darren_gough@hotmail.com

YOUR MESSAGE BOX IS FULL!!!

Hey guys looking for a pod for a 23' boston whaler. It's going to be setup with a 300 yami and 9.9 kicker. It would be nice to have a swim grid built into the pod. Who is good at building these things and what do they run price wise? Any help would be great.

There's a factory pod from a Boston Whaler here on Saltspring that's for sale or you can call the guy that modified my boat for me and did a remarkable job. ( bellavancewelding@shaw.ca) he knows where the pod is for the whaler.

Back