Olympic vs. Trophy

doc rock

I previously had a Trophy 2359, on a recent trip to Oregon I saw an Olympic that was similar in style. I loved the Trophy, the only thing I really didn't like about it was there was no room to work on the engine. I'm wondering, what may have been the Olympic model I saw, and where can I get more information on them. I'm going to be getting something within the next year or two and I'd like a little comparison between the two. It will be used mostly on Lake Powell in Utah but would like to do some West Coast Ocean exploring.
Thanks in advance... Gary

Highly respected hulls made in WA for PNW conditions. The company was acquired by C-Dory c. 2004. A family member has a mid 90s 21 ft bulkhead style with a factory installed Armstrong style pod and I've fished from it several times. Stable hull with good sea keeping abilities, cabin is cosy and large enough to keep the family of four warm and dry. It gets one or two WCVI trips each year, places like Nootka and Quatsino. Those locales can get some pretty big water, so their willingness to repeat the trips is a good endorsement of the boat's capabilities.

Highly respected hulls made in WA for PNW conditions. The company was acquired by C-Dory c. 2004. A family member has a mid 90s 21 ft bulkhead style with a factory installed Armstrong style pod and I've fished from it several times. Stable hull with good sea keeping abilities, cabin is cosy and large enough to keep the family of four warm and dry. It gets one or two WCVI trips each year, places like Nootka and Quatsino. Those locales can get some pretty big water, so their willingness to repeat the trips is a good endorsement of the boat's capabilities.
Thank you

Back