Nice 21' aluminum in Washington

Not mine but saw it, and thought i would share, seems like a nice setup for sure.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/3535151200.html

I like that cabin design. Looks cool.

I don't like the non self bailing decks and they should have put a full bulkhead with door on the back of the cabin.

Overall it's a nice looking boat. They don't mention the beam but it looks narrower than some similar boats of that size.

Thanks for the link:).

Dont think much about where the batteries are sitting . But I guess that might be an easy fix

To be honest I think both those boats are a little over price. They both look like they did some custom work on them. The hard top is ok but does not have the nices lines. The cc is pretty backyard IMHO I'm guessing the 1" beaching means it was some kind of commercial boat. Just my thoughts.

That thing is sweet! Take that pilot house off the CC and build a duck blind on it and you have a war machine!

Lorne

Buy it man. I build the blind for ya. We could even put an oven in her and you could have hot apple pie and coffee in the morn lol!

Sorry for the hijack burnsy22, it's FB's fault really ha ha. Winter time has something to do with too me thinks.

portland craigslist > multnomah co > for sale / wanted > boats - by ownerAvoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
Munson 25, Twin Optimax 225's - $32900 (Bandon, Oregon)

Date: 2012-12-31, 4:21PM PST
Reply to this post vzq5q-3513466790@sale.craigslist.org[SUP][[URL="http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts"]?[/URL]][/SUP]
25' 1988 Munson deep vee, heavy duty quarter-inch aluminum hull. Twin 1999 Mercury Optimax Bluewater Series motors, just under 1300 hours each, mounted on factory offshore bracket. Total length 27'. Both motors start and run well.
Manual heavy duty tow winch and post with motor guard.
GPS, Radar, depth finder, compass, VHF, 110 volt system, all functional.
Heavy duty galvanized Pacific trailer in excellent condition.
Email for pictures or call Victor at 541-347-4651
3K63M73H55If5N25Q1ccvfd2174657954136a.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3513466790

3Ed3L93H85I25W15Feccva73526a7af981868.jpg 1300 hrs...that will be an expensive re-power

Back