New Zuke?

Another Bass boat model...........just what we all want lol:D. Looks nice, but it's just Suzie late to the party as all the other manufacturers already make them and have been for years.

Love the the twin 200's I have on the back of my boat. First year with them last year and no complaints.

i will report back on this after the season... only 7 hrs on my new 300.. fuel mileage at cruise is better than my honda 225 was.

i will report back on this after the season... only 7 hrs on my new 300.. fuel mileage at cruise is better than my honda 225 was.

What did you put the 300 zuke on? Guess because of the low hours you wouldn't be able to comment on top speed, hole shot etc for awhile. What prop did you go with??

What did you put the 300 zuke on? Guess because of the low hours you wouldn't be able to comment on top speed, hole shot etc for awhile. What prop did you go with??

hole shot was good :} these motors have gobs of torque,,26'25" kingfisher x 9'6" beam,,, i got 52mph but could only get 5400 rpm and that was with a 3 blade 16"x19p...... i have a 17p that i will be trying out in the next couple weeks..from what i understand this will improve mileage under load and get the wot rpm range up closer to where it should be..

I've been running Zukes since 2006. No complaints. Good performance and the service at Breakers is second to none.

You got that motor before I got my new motor and I have 40.2 hrs on mine already :p:D.

ya been boat hoaring for our prawn season,, buddies owe me about 400 hrs so i am keepin mine outa the water for a while... removed countertop,sink, drawers and installing bench seat for more seating room.

looking forward to a zuki season of tuna runs and big bank dailies....

i have twin 140 zuk's and love em....
Talk to Ian from Brant Marine in Ladner. He will be at Suzuki booth at the Boat Show , later this month.

poco marine will be carrying zuk./ tohatsu

Back