New Stabicraft 2350 Model

Kiwi Canuck

This is the new 2350 just released, I saw this model being built when I was at the Stabicraft factory back in March and I was sworn to secrecy and was not allowed to take any photos or talk about it until now.

Looks awesome.

David.

I love the concept and design and had a chance to jump around one at the boat show. My first impressions were that the metal work was really nice but the finishing and details left something to be desired. There wasn't as much storage as I would have expected and lots of small spaces were underutilized, although that's been one of my main gripes with most builders. The pontoon design adds a lot for safety but really cuts into deck space, my boat 18' has more deck space than the 22' on display.

Looks really nice as featured. But the whole thing is painted (powdercoated???) and has acres of EVA foam decking. Can't help but wonder what it will look like in 5 years once its gotten some scuffs and the EVA decking starts peeling around the edges...maybe you just trade it in after the lease expires!:p

Back