new rims and tires for trialer

nedarb2

how much should i be spending for a new set of spare rims and tires for my trailer? its an older ez loader, the rims measure 13'' across and the tire is 20'' from side to side. THanks!

There is a used place in a industrial area on the left side of the highway between Cobble Hill and Duncan, great prices and service. You can see his shop from the hiway. When I bought mine last year, a young guy was running the shop and I highly recommend him.

Go over to goodyear and get a set of UHAUL tires. They are the strongest Bias ply on the road and can handle more weight than a radial. I have these and they are way better. I blew out 2 sets of radials as i overloded the boat a few times on vacation travel and my buddy who works for fountain tire gave me a set to try thanks LUKE they rock.

[8D]

Go over to goodyear and get a set of UHAUL tires. They are the strongest Bias ply on the road and can handle more weight than a radial. I have these and they are way better. I blew out 2 sets of radials as i overloded the boat a few times on vacation travel and my buddy who works for fountain tire gave me a set to try thanks LUKE they rock.

[8D]

I went To big o in ladysmith ..... I think it was $40....rim was brand new and a used tire looks new .

call up there 2458444. I could be mistaken but it was an awsome price .

Back