Need slip north of Campbell River!

• Thread starter Thread starter ratherboutside
  • Start date Start date
R

ratherboutside

Do any of you have any recommendations for a marina somewhere north of Campbell River that may have a slip for a 30 foot boat I am taking to Alaska?

I do not know the north end of Vancouver island very well and would like to find a small town with a good, safe marina to keep the boat from June 5th through 25th . It would also be nice if there were hiking trails nearby or places to explore with the dingy to keep me busy before I start northbound. Hopefully such a place exists.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the info. I'll give Telegraph Cove and Port McNeil a call to see what's available.

Kevin,
Yes, It's Me, Red Rider. It sounds like discovery is going to kick me out because they are overbooked already so I am trying to find somewhere else to go for my last couple weeks on the Island. I'll keep you posted.

Will work on a few areas for you and the wife. Nice to see you on the forum. All is great with your boat we will give it a quick wash and plug it in before you and your family arrive.

Cheers ME

Get a room Kevin!!!!!
I'll second what C.S. has suggested.
Telegraph Cove has very nice facilities.

Thanks Guys,

Telegraph cove has cannot give me anything with power for the length of my stay.

The people at Port Mcneill were very helpful. A bit pricey but I am all set up to show up there around June 5th.

Hopefully it will be a good place to hang out for a couple weeks.

Back