need a good lake

S

slab

anyone help me out finding a good lake to fish in the cowichan valley area or nanaimo area

There's a ton of them. More info would help. What are you targetting? What, if any, boat do you have? Fly fishing or spinning gear? Kids or not? Trolling or still fishing?

There's a ton of them. More info would help. What are you targetting? What, if any, boat do you have? Fly fishing or spinning gear? Kids or not? Trolling or still fishing?

Thanks I never really thought about all that. I have a float tube and fly fish and spin cast whatever is better at the time. Looking for trout,( not all these stock fish with everyone and there dog and kids fishing there.) in other words I would like somthing privite like crystal lake or extention. Pretty much just looking for the biggins. Thanks Slab.

Thanks I never really thought about all that. I have a float tube and fly fish and spin cast whatever is better at the time. Looking for trout,( not all these stock fish with everyone and there dog and kids fishing there.) in other words I would like somthing privite like crystal lake or extention. Pretty much just looking for the biggins. Thanks Slab.

Back