Mercury service centres

• Thread starter Thread starter The Penguin
  • Start date Start date
T

The Penguin

I would like some advice regarding the better mercury autheroised parts dealers in Victoria or Duncan/Nanaimao

I ordered and paid for a small less than $50.00 part for my mercruiser engine orther parts I need in stock total bill would be 100.00 I know its not a big amount but thats not the point
I was told it would be a few days to a week its now been a month and no part - very little communication except for me calling every few days asking wheres my part - engine will not run without.

Now I'm wizzed off about the whole thing -I'm thinking a regular customer ccame in needing the part and they sold it to them instead leaving me hanging yes I'm mad I think I got hosed by these guys
I can't help but think I got the shaft and some one else got my part that I already paid in advance for

I don't have tons o dough to pay some one else to fix my boat I have to do it my self and I'm good at it too.

so who would you recomend to go see to get mercury parts for your boat -

Dont forget Morrison they are also a dealer.

Wolf

I get my merc serviced at T.K. marine, the guy use to work at Mercury marine but wrecked his back, so he works from home now. my engine works great and no problems

Mongoose
Where is TK Marine located and do you have a phone #

Thanks
Davie

Back