McCall Bank & Halibut Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter dog
  • Start date Start date
D

dog

Does anyone know if McCall Bank and Halibut Bank is in dfo areas 29-1 or 17-11. I ask wondering if a Ling would be a keeper out there, not that there are any, but just in case.

Reply with how the fishing was out there..... I've considered trying it, but it's a long run with my boat.

Sorry Pablo, did not make it out there. Wish I tried Friday noght, but did not get out until Monday, and then it was too rough. My boat is 16 footer.

Mine is only a 12 footer with a 4 horse. I'd be running from our place near Camp Byng, but still a long run with that set up.

Post an update if/when you do go out there. Just curious, esp. before it's all shut down as an RCA.

I know this thread is 7 years old, lol, but instead of starting a new one im gonna bump this one.

Has anyone tried fishing these 2 places? If so, what can someone expect? I remember as a kid my dad took me to the weather bouy at halibut bank and it was loaded with sea lions.

Thanks!!

Those are not just charts What Dave posted for you is the RCA's for the areas you are asking about

Back