Love this site

hiroshi

Hi fellows. I love this site. You Canadian's have a good sense of hummer. Not like some of the guys in the States that are thin skinned. I appreciate letting me fish up north and I do do my fair share in donating to the local fisheries. Two at Port Alberni and One at Sooke. Thanks again.

good sense of hummer - you know what a hummer is? and no its not the vehicle either. Ha I will assume you ment humor and welcome eh!

I can't agree more with Hiroshi! I too appreciate being allowed to use this site and fish in your country. I had the same experience that he had, on a popular US forum. Just not the kind of folks with whom I care to associate. So far, I've not found that here. I like your style.

Ray

Fished above two guys on the fraser today. They were from Bellingham. Noticed one of them picking up beer cans, line, and other garbage and putting it in his boat. Went over to talk to him. He says he always picks up garbage when he comes up for the day. Said he feels like its the least he can do considering he gets to fish in Canada and REALLY appreciates it. Thought that was damn good of him. The U.S. could use more good ambassadors like these two guys.

Respect our waters and our fish and you are welcome anytime.

Cheers

Last year iwas fishing nitinat and hadnt coaught anything all day but a boat of americans beside us had limited out and gave us the next fish they had for us to fight in, and keep. It made our day [^]

Wow, I am liking the good US stories. Have seen bad deeds and heard of some bad stories from guides and guys at renfrew about our Southern neighbours.
But some Canadian fishermen can be jerks too.
Glad to hear you're happy!

I am from the US and have been fishing the Island 2 weeks a year for almost 20 years. We have enjoyed stellar hospitality and also GREATLY appreciate the opportunity to fish in Canada. I have towed a few guys in from far away places and also got help and advice when I needed it. :))) I will be fishing Tofino in a few weeks and will post results here.

Jim

What you mean I kant spell? Helps if I read my post before posting huh? Your right. Humor is more like it. It ain't the truck.

Not to hijack this thread, but I have had nothing but positive fishing experiences in Canada and look forward to many more. I hope to share the water with some of you sometime!

quote:Originally posted by hiroshi

What you mean I kant spell? Helps if I read my post before posting huh? Your right. Humor is more like it. It ain't the truck.

Well hate to bust your chops here hiroshi[:0], but in Canada we use the Queen's English and humor is spelled humour:D:D:D:D

You know Fishing is universal
I have fished in Austraila New Zealand and Canada - and I have run in to Arse holes everywhere but more importantly I have made friends everywhere and met great people from many countries everytime. We all share our love of the outdoors and our hobbies that include fishing and bullsh!tting

Cheers everyone and tight lines!

Back