loose headliner

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
So the headliner has come loose in my 2459 Trophy in a couple small places. It's in the middle and there about 10-14" around. I'm thinking about a couple small slits with a razor knife and some spray glue. Opinions.

Have you thought about taking it out and replacing the whole thing? I have also seen some people remove their headliner and paint it and it can look alright

Not sure what material your trophy headliner is, but my truck headliner was peeling at the windshield, so I got some 3M spray glue and within 10 mins it was as good as new. Spray on both sides of the equation, let it tack up a bit, then press it on. I used a chunk of cardboard to press it into place to avoid creasing.

Have you thought about taking it out and replacing the whole thing? I have also seen some people remove their headliner and paint it and it can look alright
It's in great shape except for the couple small spots,

that 3m glue is sub par. try and find a similar product called Sta-put.not sure where you are but Windsor plywood in campbell river carries it so i would assume other windsor stores do as well. it’s spelled as above. it comes out of the can kinda stringy or like a spider web? sorry hard to explain the spray but if you apply to both sides and let it tack up for five minutes it’s there for life

Back