Looking to buy stainless steel sausage stuffer

AlK

We make homemade farmer sausage quite often. We usually use a meat grinder to stuff the casings, but I'm thinking that a stuffer will speed this process up considerably. Looking for something that can be put in the dishwasher for clean up. Are there any stuffers that you guys/gals would recommend and where I can purchase it.
Thanks

I watch alot of BBQ shows and keep seeing this equipment being advertised and demoed. Looks like pretty nice equipment for the DYI home guy. Have no idea about shipping to Canada.

Stuffers in Langley has real nice equipment. Expensive

We make homemade farmer sausage quite often. We usually use a meat grinder to stuff the casings, but I'm thinking that a stuffer will speed this process up considerably. Looking for something that can be put in the dishwasher for clean up. Are there any stuffers that you guys/gals would recommend and where I can purchase it.
Thanks
Cabelas has one that goes on sale often. I almost pulled the trigger on a big pro one but then I stopped hunting. Good thinking on the dishwasher size one. I love making it but we just don't eat it enough to bother making it myself anymore.

Princess Auto carries a good line if them and has one on for nearly 1/2 price: https://www.princessauto.com/en/searchresults?Ntt=sausage stuffer&gclid=CjwKCAiA9qKbBhAzEiwAS4yeDYHxh_6eFRECjX4dQ6CJLa0Ex7o9PGlbfHVtWdoRPd9P08xKLOuP4hoCe3MQAvD_BwE

I got the big boy as we do large lots.

Cheers

That's a really good deal on that 20lber. Looks like the same machine as this one I was looking at.

That's a really good deal on that 20lber. Looks like the same machine as this one I was looking at.

Actually an awesome unit...

And IN-STORE Langford location... Sale tag on shelf was $159.99...

Both my Brother and I bought one and they honored the posted tag price...

"Start the car !!!"

Careful on the Princess auto one. they are build with plastic gears which wear quickly. I traded up to the bigger Cabela's which has metal gearing

Well that sucks. now im heartbroken. I was actually going to buy one

They have this one for 200 clams. 12lbs is a tad small but I do like the tubes being clear

Used ours on the weekend, took them all apart and yup, the one's we picked up at Langford Princess Auto last week have
metal gears in them as well... No plastic to be found anywhere in the unit... Very nicely built for home use...

Used ours on the weekend, took them all apart and yup, the one's we picked up at Langford Princess Auto last week have
metal gears in them as well... No plastic to be found anywhere in the unit... Very nicely built for home use...
Maybe they got feed up with everybody bringing them back and went back to metal gears. That's good news I got a full refund for my plastic gear stuffer last year.

I have a 5 lb stuffer that looks identical to the princess auto one. it has white plastic gears (delrin? acetal?) they show no wear that I've noticed.
so far its been really good and done a fair bit of sausage

Back