Looking for work...

Little Hawk

My spring and summer calendar is rather bleak looking these days. Need help!

In the near 40/yrs I've been in and out of the trade I have learned many things (have a good framing/concrete background) and have not yet lost the drive & passion to the best work I can on each and every job. I'm picky about quality-work.

My primary gig for the last dozen years or more is paint/stain grade finishing and interior stair & rail work.(I just finished a 5-yr stint doing sub-contract stair/rail work for Vancouver Islands top stair-builder).

That said, I can and will do nearly anything (residential/light commercial/additions/renos- decks etc) and both my tool box and skill set qualify me to do so.

I'm in the process of selling my house and am hoping to be living in Metchosin or Sooke before summer is out. It is crucial that I expand my client/contact base in the Western Communities.

Will travel pretty much anywhere on the Island if the job warrants it.

Any and all referrals GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

Contact info and some pics of recent work I've done here:

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classif...IONS---FINISHING---CUSTOM-STAIRWORKS_14946978

Terry is your house the fisbo on Ker?..good luck i'll keep my eyes/ears open for any leads...

Aye Sammy! Was FSBO now we're listed with both Re-Jex & Pemberton Holmes. Gotta' sell this joint pronto.

Back