Looking for small fishing boat

KevD101

Hi,
I have decided to take the plunge and take up this mad sport of fishing. I live in the Okanagan and would fish the local lakes. I am looking to purchase a small fishing boat (12ft aluminum ish) Ideally I would like to spend around 1000 bucks. Any ideas on where I could pick up a second hand "float"

Cheers
Kev

My wifes grandpa has a 12' alum with seats in it and electric motor he would prob let go of for 1000$ its in nice shape, and his health is catching up to him in his old age and wont be able to use it anymore! its in West Kelowna

My wifes grandpa has a 12' alum with seats in it and electric motor he would prob let go of for 1000$ its in nice shape, and his health is catching up to him in his old age and wont be able to use it anymore! its in West Kelowna
Sounds perfect. Well except for your wifes poor grandpa. I am out of town until next Friday. I will then give you my phone # and we can set up a viewing.

Thanks very much
Cheers
Kev

12ft is nice but 14 is just a little safer and can handle a lot more weather. If that good deal you were offered falls through look around at the price of 14,s in your area.i have a 14ft lund that we use in the ocean, moved up from a 12ft. Those big oganagan lakes can get pretty rough.

Back