Looking for modest $$ mooching rods

• Thread starter Thread starter GRIFF
  • Start date Start date
Been using the Convergence rods for close to eight years and love em'...clients beat them up, I beat them up and they have stood up great...landed some 45lbs Halis jigging with Macdeeps just to keep busy offshore and stood up even from 250-300 ft maxed out ...have eight on the boat and two new Techniums added for this year....been fishing the Technium since September in the rivers and the same applies.....can't beat the bang for the buck...

The are good for the price but are kind of fragile if your rough on things.

For the price/quality ratio you can't go wrong with the Talora or . However I

Been using the Convergence rods for close to eight years and love em'...clients beat them up, I beat them up and they have stood up great...landed some 45lbs Halis jigging with Macdeeps just to keep busy offshore and stood up even from 250-300 ft maxed out ...have eight on the boat and two new Techniums added for this year....been fishing the Technium since September in the rivers and the same applies.....can't beat the bang for the buck...

The are good for the price but are kind of fragile if your rough on things.

For the price/quality ratio you can't go wrong with the Talora or . However I

Thanks again. I looked up the model number and had very few hits on Google. I dropped Shimano a line and they said that this model is not available in the states. :(

Any feedback on the daiwas or rogue rods?

:D
GRIFF

Thanks again. I looked up the model number and had very few hits on Google. I dropped Shimano a line and they said that this model is not available in the states. :(

Any feedback on the daiwas or rogue rods?

:D
GRIFF

well since your from the states...I would take a serious look at rogue rods...100% made in the USA
I can tell you first hand after 200 plus fishing days that they are the best rods I've ever used...
you can contact rick at rogue rods directly and he can set you up....I understand that they are a little more than you are looking for but they come with a lifetime warranty...
If you ned anymore help just send me a PM

Back