Looking for a ISO Washroom Closet

EZZ70

Hey I just saw this head layout on a 22 DE, I know its a long shot but does anyone have something similar kicking around or know where something like this could be purchased?

Head Layout.jpg

That looks like a basic Jabsco toilet. Looks like the low profile one. They are not too expensive new and you can find them used. They do get brittle over time (plastic) and the pump kits dry out and need servicing. Harbour Chandler sells them reasonably during their Pirate Sale. Look online at prices. Easy to install and work great.

Thank you Redfisheer, but I am looking for the fibreglass molded washroom as an accessory for install, I might have to contact DE to see if the still has the mold

Ah I get you. I was just looking at the "business part" of the system. Many campers have these too. My last 2 were total fibreglass units thst could fit into a boat with slight modifications.

I can see why your interested. That’s a pro set up. And you do have the room for it on your 26!

Can you tuck the head up towards the vberth? If I was going to completely redo my rig I'd get it moved forward. It's the least used space in the boat using up prime time real estate. I'd love to get more window or better yet a sliding glass door for even better sight lines while fishing. I'm rigging up another shower outside either way. Showering in there sucks.

You might also try RV manufacturers - both Northern Lite and Bigfoot are in BC. They might have something that would work.

Ah yes, good idea! Bingo... ill look into these guys, thx B

call KenKraft in Coldstream just outside vernon they are a used RV wrecker/supplier they strip old ones down for parts etc.

Back