LF: Scotty Trap-Ease in Nanaimo area

essyoo

As the title said, looking for one of those Scotty trap line pulleys. Just trying out prawning for the first time and not looking to commit to an electric puller just yet, hoping someone maybe has one kicking around they no longer use and wouldn't mind selling.

thanks!

oh for sure, pulled my first line on the weekend and can definitely see that purchase in the future. Sadly not in the budget this year so trying to make my life a tiny bit better in the meantime haha

use one of these instead to get you started.

oh for sure, pulled my first line on the weekend and can definitely see that purchase in the future. Sadly not in the budget this year so trying to make my life a tiny bit better in the meantime haha
Keep your eye out for used ones. I bought one for $300 and it was used once. Mines the ace

As the title said, looking for one of those Scotty trap line pulleys. Just trying out prawning for the first time and not looking to commit to an electric puller just yet, hoping someone maybe has one kicking around they no longer use and wouldn't mind selling.

thanks!
I've got one that has been used once. PM me if your interested.

thanks!

thanks!
I have one of those Scotty pullers that has a fair amount of experience. Also have a version of one of those anchor pullers with an equal amount of experience. Send me a message if interested. I am in Nanoose.

I’m in new Westminster and I have a brand new one if you are interested, manual new never used. Pm if your in lower mainland, cheers

Back