LETS GO DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolf

Well it's confirmed MyEscape, Streamhopper, Kildonan are going fishing for the day with me this Saturday and afterwards we are going to go to the head office to have a few beverages so lets get as many fellows(fisherman) together and meet for a drink say around 7 pm.

For those who dont know the office is the RED LION BALLET!!!!!!

Just post if your interested!!!!!!

Wolf

I'll be on the water Saturday.
We'll try to make it to the "show".

Should I look for you in your regular front row seat Roy?

Tips

Looking forward to a great day on the water with a fantastic crew and top notch skipper. As for the evening looking forward to meeting and bsing with many of you at the sin palace. LOL

Bags, Vinny, TT, Yo Mama, Maddog, R.S.Craven...........

Hope to see you there.:D

Cheers ME

uhhh forget my last post , i just learnt how to read today[:p], just got excited when someone said beer

Thanks for the offer, but my wife is working head office Saturday night and she doesn't like me in the audience while
she's dancing. [}:)][}:)]

(HA !)
:D

So who all plans on coming down for this wonderful event LOL hope to see a few of you forum guys there and NO noggin is not coming SORRY BAGS

Wolf

Just left these dudes after a hard day of fishing. They're having dinner at a restaurant, heading to the Red Dog soon. I may pop in myself, we'll see.

We caught, it was a tough grind though. [B)][:p] But more importantly, It never ceases to amaze me how great the people I've met from this forum are. :D What a great day! Wolf runs a great ship.

There will be pics and story to follow.

I wanted to get to the ballet tonight but had prior commitment :(:(. hopefully next time , want to see the pics also. cheers Frayedknot

Pics still on camera, yard chores to do. ;) I'll get to it. Also, for some strange reason I'm not feelin up to par today. [xx(]

MyEscape has some photos, maybe he can post his but I suspect he's feelin a little green today as well. <snicker, snicker>

Back