Krippled K

otter

Remember when I brought up the subject sometime ago? Any how finally tracked down the Sooke associate. He is going to find a box of originals for me,only want a couple. He tells me they are going to be back on the market next year, various sizes which is new. My reply was maybe its too late, no Coho around. His reply, theyl be back. We will see.

they work good on Springs too Otter...
have used the green/chrome and all chrome.
we've even used nail polish to paint purple and blue
chrome combinations.

Otter
Here is some advice for you. Fishing winter chinooks isn't rocket science. Put anything down when the bait is around and you will catch fish. Green glow 3.5 coyote cop car glow white hootchy purple haze squirts you can't miss even smaller tomic plugs and spoons work great.
The key to the winter fishery is bounce the bottom and stay on the bait balls you may even get lucky and catch a 70 pound halibut like I did last year.

Cheers Codfish

quote:Originally posted by otter

Remember when I brought up the subject sometime ago? Any how finally tracked down the Sooke associate. He is going to find a box of originals for me,only want a couple...

I'll take the ones you don't want :D

Deadliest sockeye spoon in the arsenal! Great news to hear they're finally coming back online! Thanks for that sweet news!!

Cheers,
Nog

Back