Jeff Beck

Insanely unique and original. Yes he wasn’t young by any means. His Wired album introduced us to Jan Hammer well before the Miami Vice soundtrack music.

Last edited:
Saw him at a private event in LA at the Peterson Museum in 2007. 200 people at the event. He played with Billy Gibbons, Jimmy Vaughn and Michael Anthony. All hot rod guys. Don’t remember who played drums. They played 2 hours non-stop. It seems to mean a lot more now. But……. they/he put on a hell of a show.

A pal from Toronto and I are both music nuts. Jeff Beck was playing in Toronto a few months ago. I saw the notice and asked him if he was going, he was unaware of the concert

He got 8 seats in the front section, dead centre, Took his kids and some pals. Said Beck was on fire the whole night, Top 5 Concert for him

He wrote me after Jeff died to thank me again for telling him about the show.

I've been spinning my original copy of beckola all weekend. Bacterial meningitis is not how a music icon should have to tap out.

Yeah that's a wierd one. I thought it was so bizarre, I Googled it. Says 1.2 million cases worldwide each year and 1 of 10 people die from it each year. Had no idea

Back