Introduction

• Thread starter Thread starter SnowDog
  • Start date Start date
S

SnowDog

Greetings!

I have been lurking here for a few weeks and decided it was time to come out and greet you all. I live in Seattle and fish BC waters several time a year either out in the Straits of JD, or the West Coast VI. I fish out of a 22' Alumaweld Intruder w/ 225 Yamaha. "SnowDog" is printed on the side of the boat. Give a wave if you see me out there.

My favorite recent fishing story is my sons first try at "putting a salmon to sleep". The photo at the following link says it all.
http://spaces.msn.com/erikben/photos/

Cheers!
SD

"Plus ça change
Plus c'est la même chose"

Welcome Snow Dog.
Good pics in your gallery. I like the one of your dog sleeping in the net. I have a 1 year old yellow lab. A bit high strung for the boat yet. She wants to retrieve everything that I put in the water.
Crab trap bouys, downrigger balls, flashers...
I have to keep a good eye on her!!

Tips.

Get rid of those coffee grinders when fishing up here. If you get caught you'll end up clubing seals on the East Coast. Sorry, thems just the rules. And another thing, tell that women to leave that beach plug alone. I was wondering why the water levels were going up and down.

boc

Hey blue

Having met you and knowing what a generous person you are, I find your post somewhat confusing and not the least bit welcoming.
What am I missing here??

Welcome to the site SnowDog

Just foolin around....you don't think I was serious do you?
Except for the ocean plug....put it back in...

boc

I figured you were being funny... But what the heck is a coffee grinder?

"Plus ça change

Welcome snowdog,good to see another yank.Pictures of the fish,ok!pictures of the wife great, send more. lol.just kidding ya.

thanks the runt

quote:
your reels, just not west coast style

tight lines

Ahhh! I get it... You will be happy to know I own two MR2's on 11' mooching rods for ocean fishing :)

"Plus ça change