Insurance on new to me trailer bought in the states

vangoalie

I bought a new to me trailer in Washington from a private sale and need to tow it home and get inspected. Can anyone tell me about the insurance, I understand I need an ICBC rider and then I can tow it home, is that the insurance. do I need anything else from the DMV in Washington? I know a lot have you have done this on here and there is a wealth of information here. :)

Thanks

ok thanks i have just tried a couple of insurance companies like state farm and they said they don't know, who did you use?
thanks

Any DMV office in the states will sell the $33 3 day permit. Not to say No Luck is wrong but I was told it was only valid to the border then I prebought a 1 day ICBC permit.

it is confirmed in that thread you are good in bc with the 3 day trip permit from Washington, one of my good friends is a insurance agent that buys boats in the states as well. and has always used the 3 day permit

it is confirmed in that thread you are good in bc with the 3 day trip permit from Washington, one of my good friends is a insurance agent that buys boats in the states as well. and has always used the 3 day permit
I Should have talk to your friend I guess would have saved $40

Back