In search of FUGLY 2

You bet , and until then this thread will keep going , if anyone has a deal to good to post i am accepting pm's too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I'm surprised your not all over trendsetters

Whatever boat i get it better be able to hold this on the back corner..
dc933de090687891bda7f5658dd48a3b.jpg

Nope but i priced it yesterday and am going to buy it as soon as i buy a boat.. So a good kicker bracket is a must have/buy.... Might just get a reliable 17 -18 '

That sangster i just posted has the 6 cyl merc. Great motor easy fo find parts and cheap and really good fuel economy not a bad buy and your new kicker would push it just fine

Sangsters have very low resale value Jeff so you know, and that boat is priced correctly.... I have no idea why? If you get a inboard in your price range look at something newer in the 90's up... Some of these older boats can be huge money pits.... I went through this last year.....Remember what I said that's your tradeoff nicer newer boat with inboard...or older boat with half decent outboard... Most outboards in that range you are going to get are ether going to have high hours on them or two strokes...

I think fugly was a 16 so if you go to 17.5 or 18 I think your going to be happy. There are a lot of double eagles 17.5 that will be coming up for sale soon as guys trade up in spring... I have seen very good ones in 8-9k range come up this time of year..Just have to be fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sangsters have very low resale value Jeff so you know, and that boat is priced correctly.... I have no idea why? If you get a inboard in your price range look at something newer in the 90's up... Some of these older boats can be huge money pits.... I went through this last year.....Remember what I said that's your tradeoff nicer newer boat with inboard...or older boat with half decent outboard... Most outboards in that range you are going to get are ether going to have high hours on them or two strokes...

Thank you for saying that. I lost a whole lot of money on a boat exactly like that but nicer. But I learned my lesson. I figured I'd leave it alone and bite my tongue but hate to see anyone suffer the cost I went through

Wells folks.. Thanks again to everyone who posted here but i did what E-man said and have purchased a boat.. Sorry be a thread killer but this was the right boat for me... Some may dissagree but here she is ...Presenting.... Wait for it.... Less-Fugly

Back