Hilarious, truck can't get off boat ramp

• Thread starter Thread starter markurxn
  • Start date Start date
That's a good learning tool for "what not to do while removing watercraft". I love how he kept the throttle pinned and expected that something was going to magicly change.

Think it would have helped if he took his foot of the brake looks like a brake stand to me!!!!what a dork what does a ski doo weigh 400 lbs maybe??? and wondered why they didnt sit on the back of the truck?????

AMERICAN!!!!!take out the A and the R and the S what does it spell

!!!!!!!!!!!!"ME I CAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like how in the backround the jeep had its skidoo on the trailer and left in about 30 seconds.

I enjoy a long weekend at Rocky Point in Port Moody.Folding chair and a couple of pops and Watch the action.Fireworks nights are even better:D.

I am wondering if anyone around here would hook up a tow strap and give a tow rather than standing around laughing. It wouldn't be the first time someone tipped off the edge of the ramp trying to hurry so some yahoo could save 2 and a half minutes of his valuable fishing time. Anyone willing to lend a hand?;)

quote:Originally posted by flail

I am wondering if anyone around here would hook up a tow strap and give a tow rather than standing around laughing. It wouldn't be the first time someone tipped off the edge of the ramp trying to hurry so some yahoo could save 2 and a half minutes of his valuable fishing time. Anyone willing to lend a hand?;)

Probably to someone who was genuinly stuck, yes. However, it looks like these guys where having a gay old time making their YouTube contribution, cause it looks so AWESOME MAN!

Back