Help

hiroshi

Hi gang, I'm back again with a question I hope you can answer. I can't find anything on the web that really tells me about "Alberni Valley Enhancement Assoication" or "Alberni Salmon Enhancment Society". I have limited income and am not impressed with the way PSA or Long Live the Kings work as a non-profit organization. i.e LLK's Chairman's Council Lunheon at a high rent location for $1,000.00 and above supporters. I think most of my donation went to this fancy paper invitation and no postage return envelope.I want my donations to go to real Salmon recovery. I think I'll just send all my donations to Canada, Any feed back would be appreciated...Thanks

Good to hear from you.Here's how i feel about the U.S.fisheries.I've seen over my 46 yrs.is nothing except waste,these people couldn't manage a burger king.wa.state doesn't promote sports fishing.They promote indian fisheries.They give them the best times and seasons.If the runs are week whitch they are.They extend their allotment and shorten ours. where i live,on the nooksack they net the river and the creeks going into it.That 50-50 is crap.They don't want you to catch a fish.We are allowed 1 fish,but have to use 1 pole.Atleast give us a couple of rods to cover an area.Here' another example i used to fish sturgeon in the fraizer,about ten yrs ago,the had a big kill of fish the B.C. boys shut it down for everyone not just the whites.and it's still shut down for retention.The columbia river is open to commercial netting of sturgeon.It's hard to get a keeper anymore.enough said.Except my money goes to canada.

thanks the runt

Back