Hds 10’s for sale. SOLD

I have 2 g1 hds 10’s for sale. $1k takes them both. No trans or chip. Networking wires included.

Attachments

• 9787BB12-8F38-4C5D-AB02-6E43B428F441.jpeg
    9787BB12-8F38-4C5D-AB02-6E43B428F441.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 100
  • FF854B44-A161-433D-A6AC-F094E18B19E9.jpeg
    FF854B44-A161-433D-A6AC-F094E18B19E9.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 101
if they ever get to Victoria, I would buy one or maybe both. not interested in buying long distance unless you want to deliver them and get paid after I receive them.

Let me know when she will be over next. Will you sell one for $500

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know when she will be over next. Will you sell one for $500
I’d rather sell as a package unless it’s convenient to sell separately. I just don’t want to be running all over asking favours of friends and family to deliver to different locations. If it works that it’s convenient I will separate. My niece is going back to Victoria after thanksgiving weekend, so there’s time.

I’d rather sell as a package unless it’s convenient to sell separately. I just don’t want to be running all over asking favours of friends and family to deliver to different locations. If it works that it’s convenient I will separate. My niece is going back to Victoria after thanksgiving weekend, so there’s time.
totally understand.
Let me know if you still have one to sell after Thanksgiving

Those are good functional units. Gen 1 had slower processor than Gen 2, and a few extra buttons. Gen 3 has the early touch screens but no extra features to speak of. No CHIRP in any of this series though. If you're not a 'latest and greatest' guy, there is a lot of value here. Screens are bright in full sunlight and the cases and buttons have been proven to be reliable over years.

I'm glad the units are not up in Osoyoos because I'm in Oliver and I would probably make him an offer just to have a bigger screen than my 5 and 7

I am still hoping to pick one up delivered to Victoria.
Paying $500

Back