HDS 9 Carbon sold

salmonkiller01

I have a brand new HDS 9 Carbon, in the box, never used. Bought at cabellas on sale paid $1380 plus taxes
Navionics chip and transducer in the box

$1445 firm you save $100

Going another way for electronics

Location Nanoose

Last edited:
Going all Raymarine. Or want to. Bought an axiom 9, and a quantum radar Going to get another 9 and an iPad to mirror the screens to the stern for fishing
Also have the mercury vessel view connect to have info on my raymarine screens for the outboards
Boat came with a really nice raymarine thru hull transducer and may install the side view transducer also.
I like lowrance and if it does not sell may have a mixed set up

Going all Raymarine. Or want to. Bought an axiom 9, and a quantum radar Going to get another 9 and an iPad to mirror the screens to the stern for fishing
Also have the mercury vessel view connect to have info on my raymarine screens for the outboards
Boat came with a really nice raymarine thru hull transducer and may install the side view transducer also.
I like lowrance and if it does not sell may have a mixed set up
Vessel view on the big screen will be nice.

Saw it on Facebook, comes with the good transducer and a map chip too right? Great buy, I have a 9 carbon and 7 carbon. Great unit.
Yes to map chip and transducer.
I also have a spare transducer from the hourston hds 9 Carbon is someone is looking new

Back