Has Anybody heard of this Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my search for a lower unit for my 1999- Suzuki - 115 -2 stroke , I came across an outfit out of Burnaby called Best Choice Marine. They had an ad on Craigslist advertising lower units and outdrives, parts and what not new and used. I e-mailed what I was looking for, he called me saying he could get it new out of the states for half the price I was quoted locally. He wanted me to deposit the money in his bank account then he would order it. I quized him up a bit and found out he does not have a shop or takes credit cards. Seems to have some sort of on line import thing happening, says he's all legit and will send me a proper invoice including H.S.T. along with a list of references many of them in business themselves. Just thought I'd see if any S.F.B.C. members had delt with him or knew any body that had. I checked a dealer in the Washington for the part and they quoted me 30% more than the local dealership here. I'm not going to go for it unless I find my own refferal. Thanks for any feed-back.
In my search for a lower unit for my 1999- Suzuki - 115 -2 stroke , I came across an outfit out of Burnaby called Best Choice Marine. They had an ad on Craigslist advertising lower units and outdrives, parts and what not new and used. I e-mailed what I was looking for, he called me saying he could get it new out of the states for half the price I was quoted locally. He wanted me to deposit the money in his bank account then he would order it. I quized him up a bit and found out he does not have a shop or takes credit cards. Seems to have some sort of on line import thing happening, says he's all legit and will send me a proper invoice including H.S.T. along with a list of references many of them in business themselves. Just thought I'd see if any S.F.B.C. members had delt with him or knew any body that had. I checked a dealer in the Washington for the part and they quoted me 30% more than the local dealership here. I'm not going to go for it unless I find my own refferal. Thanks for any feed-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back