Grady White For Sale

• Thread starter Thread starter RobTufnail
  • Start date Start date
R

RobTufnail

Hi guys, the boat is on Gabriola Island. It is a 1988 208 Overnighter. The old guy they bought it off was really particular. He replaced the batteries and the boxes 'cause they were a little dirty.The boat spent most of it's time in a barn under a cover. It is in really good shape. He also replaced the fuel tank and any thing that might need it. The kicker has forward controls,but is not a high thrust. Bolt on your Scotties and your fishing. Also, chartplotter with B.C. maps, VHF, sounder, stereo, etc.

Phone Gary @ 250 247 8765 for more info.

GRADY1.jpg

GRADY2.jpg

GRADY3.jpg

GRADY4.jpg

GRADY5.jpg

And the Outboards are fully functional, and the deck space is amazing. No problems landing halibut in this vessel.

AND

The boat comes with a 1994 F150 Eddie Bauer edition 100,000 km.

Together Boat & Truck $25,000

Seperate, Boat $21,000, F150 $6000.

Phone Gary @ 250 247 8765 for more info.

Hi R.S..that is a great boat that's for sale.Say you get it for 25K.Add 3250 for taxes and I'm not positive on this but there might be duty on those motors as they are not made in the U.S. A buddy bought a BMW. in Texas and had to pay 6% duty. Say the motors are worth 15K., add on 900$.Again I'm not really sure on the duty issue.
This Grady is ready to roll for 21K,with no ferries off of Camano Island. I guess it's all what you want, there has been quite a few call from up island, but the snow seems to slow people down abit.
I'm sure there is a few guys that know all the tax issues. Any how this weather is getting in the way a winter springs.Has any one got thier lines wet recently?

He's not overpriced, i think thats about right. It'll cost you anywhere from $2000-$3000 to have a boat hauled from the east coast, then you have to pay tax on top of that once you do import the boat. Thats gonna put it almost in the same neighborhood. Not to mention all the hassle you save by buying a local boat.

Rob, you originally from Steveston by chance?
Late60's early 70's ?
Rob

Well i'm only 15 so that kinda makes it hard for me to have lived in steveston 30 years ago, but my grandad did grow up there and was a commercial fisherman in the 60s and 70s. My dad has cousins that grew up there as well.

If you can find a Grady White in that good of shape for $9000 to $12000 you better hurry up and buy it. That would be a really cool XMAS gift Spooled Again.
See you on the water[8D]
Mikiki

Well mikiki I just looked online on boattraderonline.com and found eight boats in the same year range for around the $9000 $13000 range try looking to see for yourself...

Back