Grady White For Sale!

Saltwater Cowboy

2004 Grady White 209 Escape CC, 2004 225hp Yamaha 4 stroke motor. 2004 McClain Tandem axle I beam bunk trailer with diamond plated fenders, VHF, Lowrance color GPS/Fishfinder. Deluxe leaning bar with live well. Two large fish boxes, Swim Platform with ladder. Only 47 hours on boat and motor. Mint Condition! $75,000 obo. This boat is to good to pass up as it handles west coast waters with ease! The ultimate fishing boat! I know I have two but now I need to sell one as I won't be guiding this year after all! Paid over $95,000 one year ago. Call 250-703-2277 or email me at brookpetersen@shaw.ca

I do the Fishing, God does the Catching!

"This boat is to good to pass up as it handles west coast waters with ease!"

When its not rainy or foggy take that cc back to florida!

It'll handle any rain or fog with no problem as long as your a real man with good weather gear. A CC is the only tru way to fish for big hali's and Big Springs!

SW COWBOY

Getting a little defensive there cowboy?.I think the point spooled was making is it's hardly the ideal boat for the west coast.Your buyers market is somewhat limited but good luck.As far as it being the only true way??well that's another subject.

Not defensive at all actually. I love my Grady and this one is identical and they both handle the big water great they have great fishability and they are definetly better for fishing as you can walk around the whole boat with ease. With having owned many different boats and fished on lot's of others from a FISHING standpoint I wouldn't want to go back. If you go the Charlotttes or any big lodge they give you great weather gear and a CC to have the best fishing experience. Just my two cents. Although I would like a cabin some days most days the fishability makes up for the few snarly days.

SW COWBOY

Point taken..I was lucky enough to catch a 32 lb spring from a 8ft tender that was from my bigger boat.I have caught bigger salmon but I think that one was the most fun.So it's the fishing that matters.Good luck with the sale.

I'm with you cowboy! I fish from a 22' aquasport cc off the west coast and agree that it is the best way to fish for big fish with light tackle Easy to get around and play the fish even in the rain. No problem with high seas if you are a competant boatman. I've seen one of those gradys off the lighthouse at nootka was that you?

Back