Good deal for the Right Person

Rockfish

I have a $100.00 gift certificate for Metal Plating that I would like to sell for $50.00. We won this in Derby last year and it does not look like I will be using it.

So if someone has:

some classic spoons they would like chromed or gold plated etc.

some desirable, classic and effective old school Pal Dodgers that need new chrome.

or something on their boat or vehicle that needs re-chroming,

please send me a Private Message.

If not I guess I will dig out some old classic spoons and flashers/dodgers and get them refinished.

This gift certificate is from Victoria Plating Ltd in Victoria BC and is good for a few more months until June 30th 2015.

For those guys who are making their own spoons, this may be of interest.

Cash sale and pickup in Victoria.

Rockfish: I will send you a private message as I will be getting some lures plated this spring and could make use of your gift certificate.

...Rob

Thanks for your interest Rob. I just got your PM and contact information. I do already have one previous PM and a pending arrangement for the certificate which I expect will be completed. However sometimes things fall through, although I don’t think that likely in this case. As this certificate will expire in a little over three months I will pursue a completion of the deal and if for some reason I can’t get it completed relatively quickly, I will give you a call as you are next in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rockfish It was great to finally get your email address. Good luck with the sale and the weather here is still awesome. Take care. Don

Back