Gold river

Football

Anybody been out to the Gold at all recently, just wondering if ther are places to wade in after all this rain? PS never been there just looking to make trip up there soon. Thanks

It's a great river to fish from the road.

Just drive downstream of town towards the ocean as well as all around town

Good luck

With the stamp being the ***** I hear ken is back guiding on the Gold. Best bet is to have him rum you up to the circus pool with a boat load of fresh bait!!

With the stamp being the ***** I hear ken is back guiding on the Gold. Best bet is to have him rum you up to the circus pool with a boat load of fresh bait!!
Been there,done that with his bud Greg minus the bait. Great trip. Only problem about it was the anti jet boat sentiment directed our way...

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt Ken M has been up there in his zodiak fishing bait in the circus closed closed and closed triple wamy.I am sure Ken is not that dumb.

I doubt Ken M has been up there in his zodiak fishing bait in the circus closed closed and closed triple wamy.I am sure Ken is not that dumb.
Yah, I forgot to mentio when we went it was still open, this was a # of yrs ago when Kenmy and Greg were both goiding there.

Back