Gold Mr2

Wooly

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a used MR2 for sale. I wont lie about it, its been used and fished. It has scratches on one side of it as it has rubbed on the gunnel of my boat for a few years. I have 4 gold Mr2 but someone on this forum mentioned that the Black Mr3 would look pretty awesome fishin out of my New Boat. Since the boat is black as well(have a look at the "wooldridge" thread in the boats forum).

I did not think anything of it at first but then I got thinking and, well I'm selling an Mr2 so that I can afford to buy a Black Mr3. Eventually I may sell all my 2s for 3s if I like them but I want to try 1 for now.

Let me know if your interested. I'm looking to get about 400 for it but I can negotiate, also I do have rods that I can throw in to make it a combo if anyone is interested. i was not planning on selling the rods but I do have a couple extra I can part with if its the difference between a sale or not. I can throw in a custom sage mooching rod model:GSH 3113MB(rod 700 new) or I can throw in a Gloomis mooching rod model:SAR1265-c (rods 300+ new)

If u wanted the MR2 with the sage:

lookin at around 750

or

If you wanted the MR2 with Loomis:

lookin at 600

or I would trade the loomis and the Mr2 for a Bran new Black Mr3 with the gold tensioner.

PM me
cheers,

Kevin

Forgot to mention it comes with original box, warranty papers, and reel case(blue). Just spooled with fresh backing and 30lb big game in august 2012.

picture

Here is the reel, papers, box and case.

Attachments

• $T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG+UyBQwkRtTg3w~~48_20.jpg
    $T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG+UyBQwkRtTg3w~~48_20.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 186
What colour is the backing?
emo-coffee.gif

I was assuming the obvious....But hey my mistake...won't happen again.

PS..Sorry wooly..I will stop posting on your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only fish Orange.. Good luck with the sale

make an offer!

I only fish Orange.. Good luck with the sale

Hey guys maybe I'm asking too much for an older MR2, make a reasonable offer. I just looked at most second hand sales and it seems they dont sell for much less then 350. anyway I em open for offers as I would like to upgrade to a 3.

Lipripper I would even put orange backing on it for you lol. This real would love a new home with you down south. She has been fished hard up on the north coast. Not much rest and relaxation up on the North Coast catchin loads of chinooks non stop all summer. She would love to have a nice relaxing retirement with you down south where she would only have to deal with a few feeders and the odd coho for a summers work ;). Special deal for you south coast folks. 300? make an offer.

cheers,

Perfect, another addition to the fight club. Lipripper vs. Wooly for the MR2.

LOL.... Nah... I don't really need one :D

Everyone knows orange backing fishes better.

Just ribbin Wooly ;)

Back